Memory keeping | Layouts

I haven´t shared so many scrapbooking layouts here lately, but I do upload them to my gallery at Studio Calico regularly, so be sure to look there too! But I had these two layouts already here in a draft post, so I thought I´d share these.


These are made a few months ago. In May I think. I have been loving to divide the background lately. The above layout is a simple one just stating her favorites right now (then). But I love the colors together. 


Beginning to add seeds to pots is really joy for me. That feels like the start of the gardening season. 
I have a post set up to show you the new garden we have now. 
For this layout I also used several papers to create a divided background, but I also used the lower triangle to tuck the tag behind. I think it gives the layout an other dimension. 

As I said, please feel free to visit my gallery to see more layouts eventhough I will be blogging them also. 





Comments

Popular Posts