Monday, June 2, 2014

Project Life 2014 | Week 20 + a free printable


Week 20 my friends! 
I used Jennifer Hignite's cards this week and they make it so easy to make a spread when you really don't need so many words. I just add square photos to the templates and it's done! 
I also used one of the watercolor cards I made before. I like it! 


I wanted to save a photo my daughter texted me from school, but chose to have the image under a flip pocket (it might offend) and her message ontop. The Simple Stories pack I bought has so many cute patterns!


The second page is really all weekend stories. I used a printable from Cocoa Daisy for that first card. My love was so happy when I approved to buy that huge plant! I still love to add journaling on tags. 
This page has a little bit more journaling, but sometimes the photos say so much that you don't need that many words as I mentioned before. 


Oh and I made 4 filler quote cards for anyone to use! I printed mine on photopaper and they print great! You can fit 2 of them on a 10x15 cm card (4x6")
and just cut them and slip them in to your pocket!



Just right click the images below and save! 





No comments:

Post a Comment